- Barone, John. A Place for All: Ministry for Youth with Special Needs.
St. Mary’s Press, 2008. Description and Purchase info
- Bass, Simon. Special Children, Special Needs: Integrating Children with Disabilities and Special Needs Into Your Church.
- Breeding, Malesa, Dana Hood, and Jerry Whitworth. Let All the Children Come to Me: A Practical Guide to Including Children with Disabilities in Your Church Ministries.
David C. Cook, 2006. Description and Purchase info
- Carter, Erik W. Including People with Disabilities in Faith Communities: A Guide for Service Providers, Families, and Congregations.
Brookes Publishing Company, 2007. ADN's review. Purchase info
- Clark, Doris. Feed All My Sheep: A Guide and Curriculum for Adults with Developmental Disabilities.
Geneva Press, 2000. Description and Purchase info
- Furnstahl, Sari. From Stumbling Block to Stepping Stones: Help and Hope for Special Needs Kids.
Tyndale House Publishers, 2007. Description and Purchase info
- Haywood, Janice. Enduring Connections: Creating a Preschool and Children’s Ministry
(TCP Leadership Series). Zondervan Publishing House, 2007. Description and Purchase info
- Hubach, Stephanie O. Same Lake, Different Boat: Coming Alongside People Touched by Disability. Foreword by Joni Eareckson Tada.
P&R Publishing Company, 2006. ADN's book review. ADN's review of the video series based on this book. Purchase info
- Newman, Barbara. Autism and Your Church: Nurturing the Spiritual Growth of People with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Revised edition, Friendship Ministries, 2011. ADN's review. Purchase info
- Newman, Barbara. Helping Kids Include Kids with Disabilities.
Faith Alive Christian Resources, 2012. ADN's review. Purchase info
- Pierson, Jim, Louise Tucker Jones, and Pat Verbal. Special Needs, Special Ministry.
Group Publishing, 2004. Description and Purchase info
- Pierson, Jim. Exceptional Teaching: A Comprehensive Guide for Including Students with Disabilities.
Standard Publishing, 2002. Description and Purchase info
- Rapada, Amy. The Special Needs Ministry Handbook: A Church’s Guide to Reaching Children with Disabilities and Their Families.
CGR Publishing, 2007. Description and Purchase info
- Tyndale House Publishers. Children’s Ministry Pocket Guide to Special Needs: Quick Tips to Reach Every Child.
Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., 2008. Description and Purchase info
- Webb-Mitchell, Brett. Dancing with Disabilities: Opening the Church to All God’s Children.
Wipf & Stock Publishers, 2008. Description and Purchase info
Indicates this item is in the ADN library collection.
Thanks to Christy Weems, a former ADN student associate, for compiling this bibliography.